Anyone that’s a real tea lover sees that there really is nothing comparable to the perfectly brewed bag. Whether it is green tea extract, black tea, oolong or some herbal blend, drinking tea in fact is a pleasurable a part of life. Of course, the sheer enjoyment factor is merely scratching the top in terms of some great benefits of tea. Here are five reasons you should drink tea everyday:
1) Stress Relief – Obviously, the tea itself doesn’t contain any magical qualities that may dissolve your worries. But the process may become a powerful way to relax, rejuvenate and de-stress your entire body and mind. It’s in the act of brewing and drinking the tea the real to reduce anxiety will come in. By now, everyone recognizes that stress can wreak damage to every system in your body. Finding a powerful to reduce stress outlet is essential, and drinking tea is perfect.
2) Prevent Inflammation – Tea has been shown to assist in preventing inflammation in your body. And inflammation has been shown to greatly increase your likelihood of cardiovascular disease, stroke, arthritis, and a lot of other debilitating ailments. The results of your 10 year study carried out in the Netherlands showed that men who drank 3 glasses of black tea each day decreased their possibility of dying from heart disease by 50%.
3) Prevent Cancer – Much has been written and said regarding the cancer prevention properties of tea, especially green tea. It can get complicated, and opinions will be different, though the basic philosophy is quite simple. Compounds known as free-radicals might cause oxidative stress inside the body. Tea contains antioxidants called polyphenols that can destroy toxins and thus lower your chances of getting cancer.
4) Your Smile – Tea is a natural source of fluoride, possesses calcium and magnesium which can help alleviate problems with cavities and build healthy bones and teeth. It also contains catechins, which will kill bacteria inside mouth and assist in preventing foul breath.
5) The Taste! – With all of the wonderful benefits of drinking tea, probably the most important is its wonderful flavor. Nothing can quite compare with the flavors of your perfectly brewed bag. And with several varieties from which to choose, you’re sure to locate one that’s perfect for you.
If you’re a seasoned tea drinker or possibly a complete newbie, keep most of these top reasons to drink tea in mind the very next time you brew just one cup. There are reasons that this drink may be around for as long as it’s got. Take advantage of all it’s to offer.