When you get green tea from the food store, gourmet shop, or online you are up against many choices and prices. So how can you determine which you to definitely buy without going broke? Do you settle for the cheapest brand because you are on a budget or do you pay a premium price hoping that the expensive will yield the top flavor and results?
The response to these questions depends upon many factors including whether you are a connoisseur, a not so formal drinker or perhaps able to hop on the “teas bandwagon.” Regardless of what form of tea drinker you might be, here are several tricks to consider.
1. To reap the most benefits out of this healthy beverage, understand how tea is grown and processed and please remember there are many categories and blends available.
2. Consider what sort of tea you already enjoy. If you prefer a certain flavor or strength, you might wish to select something similar. For example, in the event you prefer light drinks try Dragon Well. Dragon Well is regarded as the renowned of Chinese green tea herb and possesses a somewhat sweet buttery taste.
3. Green tea comes in many forms including blooming, whole leaf, and powder form. If possible, buy loose leaf tea with large or whole components of leaves. Tea leaves contain essential oils and chemicals. Buy organic tea to prevent pesticides to see a “handpicked” label.
4. If possible, find a specialty tea store. Alternatively, consider using a local health store or Asian market where you can request advice about taste and the most effective brewing method to use. Also, several green tea varieties can be found so don’t buy in big amounts within your first visit. Buy a small volume of 3 or 4 varieties.
5. Once you choose what variety that suits you, pick-up a greater quantity or use the internet and check for any site that gives the most effective price. Remember to consider not simply the price but shipping costs. Visit tea blogs to understand more about tea and consider joining a tea with the month club.
As you can see, there are many ways to search out and buy green tea extract. Take your time and explore the wonderful and magical whole world of tea.